Studied Chemistry (BSc) at the University of Huddersfield graduating with a First. Started off my Surfachem career as a Laboratory Technician placement student then went on to work part tine during final year of studies and then was offered a permanent full-time place for when I graduated. Worked a Laboratory Chemist for 2 Years before promotion to Personal Care Laboratory Supervisor, my current role.
In bullet point form:
- 1 Year at Surfachem – Laboratory Development Technician
Stability report creating and checking
General Lab maintenance
- 1 Year (part-time) at Surfachem – Laboratory Development Technician
- 2 Year at Surfachem – Laboratory Development Chemist
Formulating for Customer requests
Formulating and developing new formulation concepts
- 3 Months at Surfachem – Personal Care Laboratory Supervisor
Hobbies include walking, swimming and jigsaw puzzles.
- Feelings Forward, a Multisensory Journey from Sunrise to Sunset
16 November 11:30 am Room A