Time: 9:30 am - 10:00 am
Date: 13 November
A quick dive into future trends that will impact cosmetic formulators, including:
- Active packaging – packaging is currently static, inert. But what if…. packaging could add to the contents?
- Paleo – in the hype around clean living, is paleo the claim that will cut through the clutter?
- Sound – the “new” sense – what’s the impact for cosmetics?
- Are short formulations over?
- Process – the backstory behind ingredients is coming to the fore. Lessons from food & beverage for the cosmetics industry
- R&D’s big mission: a better understanding of the market drivers – the trends that will shape our industry in the future – helps formulators support the marketing and sales efforts
- Helga Hertsig-Lavocah Hint Futurology