Why choose Viamerine?
Viamerine® from Aldivia is a range of multifunctional, vegetable derived, polyglycerides. Originally introduced a natural alternative to lanolin, Viamerine® offers an excellent range of properties for a wide variety of personal care applications. It is particularly beneficial for formulations where both shine and adherence are sought.
Recent studies have also found Viamerine® to have water resistant and SPF boosting properties, making it ideal for sun care applications.
Why should I add Viamerine to my formulation?
· Clinically proven anti-ageing
· Clinically proven moisturisation
· High refractive index provides excellent shine
· Rich, none greasy, skin feel
· SPF boosting and water resistant properties
· Naturally certified by COSMOS and EcoCert
Where can Viamerine be used?
· Lip care (including balms and sticks)
· Emulsions (high and low viscosity)
· Rinse Off Products
· Oil products like serums and massage oils.
· Sun care
For more information please contact Surfachem on email@example.com, or visit us on stand 228.