Lake Personal Care
Hall(s): Hall 1
Category: Decoratives - Facial Makeup, Hair Care - Conditioning, Hair Care - Shampooing, Hair Care - Styling, Ingredients - Actives, Ingredients - Emulsifiers, Ingredients - Oils/ Butters/ Waxes, Ingredients - Surfactants, Male Grooming - Bath & Shower, Male Grooming - Shaving, Naturals, Organics, Skin Care - Anti-Aging, Skin Care - Body Care, Skin Care - Facial Care, Skin Care - Hands & Feet, Sun Care - After Sun, Sun Care - Protection, Sun Care - Self Tanning, Sun Care - UV Filters, Sustainable, Toiletries - Baby Care, Toiletries - Bath & Shower, Toiletries - Depilatories, Toiletries - Facial Cleansing, Toiletries - Hand Washing, Toiletries - Oral Care
Meet the Lake Personal Care Team on Stand 109 and discover:
• Vitamin D receptor activation leading to immediate and long-lasting moisturisation for skin and for hair
• Quorum sensing and the use of anti-quormones; a novel way to treat acne by hacking microbiome communication systems.
• Vegan, Cosmos, RSPO and Halal certified actives, emulsifiers, film formers, exotic oils and natural butters
• The latest actives for body sculpting, dark circles, anti-pollution, skin microbiome and probiotic skin care
• Our latest skin care, hair care, beauty mask and male grooming formulations
Lake Personal Care creates technical solutions and innovations for customers through our unrivaled expertise in the personal care market, drawing on our outstanding technical and regulatory knowledge and support. We take pride in our superior supplier partnerships built on lasting relationships. We offer a rapid sample service and fast product delivery from stock held in our UK warehouse.
Partner with Lake and see how our total value proposition will have a positive impact on your business.
Lake is a member of LEL, a strategic alliance of privately owned, technical distributors selling specialties into Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic and Food markets operating in Europe, Africa and America.