Lotion de L'Ocean
Lotion de L’Ocean is a velvety soft, Zinc Oxide only, SPF 30 body lotion which is transparent on all skin tones. The silky textured oil-in-water emulsion is created using the world’s first upcycled seaweed emulsifier, SeaBalance 2000!
SeaBalance 2000: The Solution for upcycled emulsification and reducing greenhouse gas emissions
A 100% natural polymeric emulsifier, upcycled from over-abundant Sargassum seaweed!
- Stabilises oil-in-water emulsions
- Light, velvety non-tacky texture
- Cold processable
- Prevents greenhouse gas release
- Suspending and thickening properties
- Compatible with most cosmetic ingredients
- Salt and pH tolerant
Lotion de L’Ocean utilizes the power of the ocean with aquatic ingredients to compliment the sunscreen activity:
- MARSturiser – a bacterial ferment from the Rio Tinto river, which provides intense moisturisation
- InvinCity – a sustainably sourced and hand-harvested algal extract, which reduces redness and protects skin against pollution
- ImerCare Vitaskin – an aquatic mineral which protects against pollution by absorbing airborne pollutants into its highly porous structure