The Consequences of Non-Preserved Cosmetic Products
14:30 - 15:00
November 15, 2017
The session will take the listener through the risk assessment process for the manufacture and testing of non- preserved Cosmetic Products. We will discuss validation, raw materials, susceptibility and setting specifications. We will also discuss microorganisms of concern to the industry.
- Validation requirements when manufacturing non preserved products.
- Raw materials
- Susceptibility of the product to contamination during manufacture and for the consumer
- Guidance on setting Microbial Limits Specifications
- Microorganisms of concern to the industry
- Angela Davies Managing Director - MSL (Microbiological Solutions Ltd)