Established in 1978, Salicylates and Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. (SCPL) is one of the largest manufacturers of a complete range of preservatives (natural/ synthetic) and UV filters for personal care and pharmaceutical applications.
This year, Salicylates has developed five systems that are in line with the current trends in the personal care industry.
1) Salisod (Sodium Salicylate) – An effective replacement for Triclosan and formaldehyde donors such as Hydantoins and Ureas.
2) Saliphenesin – Standard and Toluene free Chlorphenesin- This broad-spectrum preservative can be used in a variety of leave on and rinse off applications.
3) Saliguard UA – Undecylenic acid- A natural fungicide
4) Salisol CRY LB – a highly purified variation of the UVB filter- Octocrylene with benzophenone content less than 200 ppm.
5) Salicos – a natural and odorless UV booster with preservation properties.
The company has three primary brands – Saliguard (Paraben/formaldehyde free systems), Salinaturals (Natural preservatives) and Salisol (Sunscreens). Salicylates offers various technical services as well including, free challenge testing and SPF testing for its customers. Today, SCPL is an approved supplier to various multinational companies and works through a network of distinguished distributors in several parts of the world.
For more information on the ranges please contact Surfachem, SCPL’s distributor in the UK, on email@example.com