Hair care is a mature market, where product manufacturers really need to stretch themselves in terms of new product formats and functionality to remain competitive. Besides looking for products with added functionality, consumers are becoming more educated about what ingredients are used in formulating hair care products.
In their latest white paper, Surfachem technical development team discusses latest trends and implications that consumer awareness has on NPD in this market segment. Key areas discussed are:
– hair conditioning
– hair styling / strong hold
– targeting hair loss and improving hair thickness
– oils for innovation, plant-inspired and botanical ingredients
– multifunctional products
– hair colouring and protection including colour-locking
– sun protection in hair care
For more information or to receive a copy please contact Surfachem on email@example.com citing “Hair Care Review“.