Active Micro Technologies
Category: Hair Care - Conditioning, Ingredients - Actives, Ingredients - Preservative, Naturals, Skin Care - Anti-Aging, Sustainable
Manufacturers add preservatives to formulations to control bacterial and fungal growth, extending the shelf life of these products. A number of synthetic preservatives have fallen from favour with regulators and consumers, due to issues like sensitisation, and other health related concerns. The result has been a growing demand for proactive, innovative and alternative solutions to synthetic preservatives.
Active Micro Technologies (AMT) has focused its efforts on the power of natural compounds, combining cosmetic functionality with antimicrobial activity to develop a range of multi-functional ingredients that can reduce or eliminate the need for conventional preservatives. AMT strives to continuously improve and add to its eco-friendly, nature-based product line while also welcoming the opportunity to custom develop alternative products for preservation and natural antimicrobial solutions.
- Natural Antimicrobials - Product Brochure
- Leucidal® Liquid - Technical Data Sheet
- Leucidal® Liquid SF - Technical Data Sheet
- AMTicide® Coconut - Technical Data Sheet
- PhytoCide Aspen Bark Extract Powder - Technical Data Sheet
- Telephone: +39 02 90360719
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.activemicrotechnologies.com
- Address: Via Petrolo Litta 9, 20010 Bareggio (Milano) Italy